Page/Tabs

Friday, July 6, 2012

YouTube

I love love love YouTube!!! I don't know what I did before its conception. I use this we based catalog of greatness for everything:
1. Natural hair tutorial- everything that I have ever done with my hair since going natural I have learned from YouTube. Love!
2. Music videos- I am too old to sit and watch 106 & Park and there is too much garbage I don't want to see sooooo, I go in YT and see the ones I want to see.
3. Visual Manual- most of the stuff we bought for Lil Z came with instructions in some cryptic language...so jump on YT and boom instructions. And since I am a visual learner this is better than reading it anyway.
3. Web Series - I love the series that ppl are putting out on YouTube. The Number, the Couple and The Unwritten Rules; are my fav!!!
4. And anything else I want to look up. Its there for my viewing pleasure.


Love love love YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment