Page/Tabs

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Stork & Cradle Website

Ok...first, sorry that I fell off!!! This mommy thang ain't no joke. Fo Reals!!!!
I'm lucky to get a shower in on most days (don't judge). Any Whooo

I joined a Breastfeeding Support Group. The amaz-balls org, Stork And Cradle (http://www.storkandcradle.com) has a ton of classes and workshops for parents, parents to-be and new mommies! I'm talking lactation consults, CPR classes, Lamaze classes, hospital tours for expecting moms and the newly added breastfeeding support group. So previously, me and the hubs attended the hospital tour of the Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York Presbytarian Hospital (long a** name, right) with Tamara Hawkins, owner of the org. It was a good thing we did because, when Turtlebug arrived 16 weeks early - we knew where to go!!!!!

So the group is hands on assistance with breastfeeding, which me and little man are totally failing at achieving!!!!! I have attended one class and learned where we were going wrong and have three more to attend. We will see how this goes.

So if you are in need of some assistance. And your in NYC!!! Go to www.storkandcradle.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment