Page/Tabs

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lil Z

So in March I had a baby!!!!! He was WAY early but he is here and doing fine. Lil Z is growing by leaps and bounds. It is a wonderful feeling having him in my life. I feel truly blessed. I thank God for him daily. So with the arrival of my little all-star, I decided to get back to this page that has laid dormant for far to long! However I want to switch some things up...I will no longer be numbering things!!! That takes too long and totally gets on my nerves!! I will try to post daily, because life is too short and something should make me smile or happy at least once a day (in theory)! Please bare with me, and know up front that as a new mom, a lot of these things just might be baby related!! I will try not to be too mushy and googoo gaga like though! So...Lil Z or Turtlebug makes me so happy!!!! Being a mom is awesome, scary, exciting, mind blowing, nerve rekking and so much more. I am loving every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment