Page/Tabs

Saturday, January 29, 2011

11. Calgel Nails

So there is a new technique that is out called, Calgel!  I read about it on one of my favorite blogs (I am such a blog stalker - dont judge), Kiffe Coco!  So instantly I googled this new thing.  I read that it was healthier for your nail than acrylic (which I hate) and that you can have it applied to your own nails or to tips.  The gel allows your nails to breathe! 
"Calgel is a superior gel nail system that promotes nail health. Calgel won't lift, peel, chip, go rubbery or damage your own nails with harsh acrylics or drills. Calgel doesn't interfere with nailbed metabolism which is why it can actually strengthen your own nails giving you the nails you always dreamed about. Calgel can be used on tips or as a natural nail overlay, and is available in over 80 colors, so the days of smudging, chipping and peeling nail polish are over!" -From www.calgelusa.com/

So this may be premature, but I am in love!!!! <3<3  I am going back, I have already made my next appointment for a month from now.  I want to see if it last that long.  If it does...this might make on the list again.  Again, dont judge!!!!
Kiffe Coco states that hers lasted for 29 DAYS!!!!  So I had to try.  She went to Marie Nails in Soho, well since I am trying to emulate her experience, I called and made an appointment at Marie Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment